Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Day of Rest

Hope your Saturday was a good day for you.  I accomplished a couple of things that I'd wanted to do but nothing really major.  Wendy and I walked this morning as usual.  She isn't really interested in having her picture taken, I do keep trying though.  I did do a little laundry and reading also for my Wed. morning class.  That's about it.  The rest of the day I did a little bit of a lot of things and mostly laid back in the "Goodwill" red recliner and messed with the computer and watched the Dog Whisperer and napped.  A very good Saturday.

I've gotten to where I listen to my body when it says it's tired.  I found it doesn't lie about it.  I've tried to go, go, go like I did when I was much younger and it just doesn't do well for me anymore.  Seems like it make take a day or two but "boom", it hits.  I think I'm one of those who has to learn the hard way by experience.  So...I'm beginning to get it!!!  I don't like this part of aging though it does make for a good excuse when I don't want to participate in something.  Gonna say goodnight.  Wanna get to Church in the morning so need to get that rest.
Blessings,       Judy