Thursday, October 27, 2016

Ps 125

I talked about Trust and how it makes you free, IF you trust in God's word. Today I read Psalm 125 and it is exactly about trusting.  If you're a Bible reader you may recognize ...v2 "As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever."  WOW!  The old hymn that goes ...trust and obey for there's no other way... adds "obey" as if it's a stipulation. I do think trusting the Lord's Word and obeying it go hand in hand.  Something to think about for sure.

I had some real Senior experiences this morning as I was getting ready to go to the hospital Gift Shop to volunteer.  I took my shower and washed my hair as usual.  As I was drying my hair I decided to use my hot rollers for a change.  You're suppose to leave them in until they have cooled off to get the best results and I did that too.  I've been noticing that apparently my hair is getting a bit thin on the back or crown of my head.  Now understand that I've always had a good head of hair...you know, plenty of it and with just a bit of body or natural wave/curl.  This morning I had to tease/back comb the hair where it's getting thin and then use a pic to  position nearly every strand and then...use hair spray.  I turned the mirror around once more to see how well I did and it had parted right down the middle just like recliner hair! (that's what your hair does from sitting in a recliner).  How come nobody mentioned this part of aging????  Now I have recliner hair whether I've sat in the recliner or not, ugh.
I've been working on my Etsy Shop trying to get graphics designed and then put on the opening page at the top for 2 1/2 days and my University Student co worker fixed it all for me today!  Woot!  It looks great.

Blessings, Judy