Sunday, October 23, 2016

It's been a while...no excuses

Can you believe it? 2016 is almost over and I show up again.  Ya know what...I've been busy.  It's hard being a widow...single and aging all at the same time.  But I'm doing it.  Moving right along trying out new things as I go.  Some work and some don't.  Nevah, nevah, nevah give up!!!

So this time it's a shop on Etsy.  I think the name is gonna be Gramms Cottage.  I've been actually making beaded jewelry and I've collected several pieces so someone said..."you should sell it on Etsy".  I tried that once before and closed the shop, so here I go again.  Maybe it'll fly this time.

I'm really gonna try to stay up with writing most every day.  First, I enjoy it but also it might help get my brand out there, whatever that means.  My shop isn't actually open yet, I'm still in the set up process, so maybe in a week or so.  I have pictures to take and stuff like that.  Get it all designed and posted first.

My life is never dull and never just quiet and still.  During the dry time of my Blog my mini van died. What a life change that was. So, I sold it to a local parts place for $150.00 which paid for the towing and there was a little left over.  I had just bought 2 new tires and spent over $900.00 on fixing the thing in the engine.  Well, I was afoot for about 3 months.  I learned to ride the bus to the Hospital where I volunteer in the Gift Shop.  I also work in the Gift Shop "on call", for pay and my kids were kind enough to help me by giving me a ride home after work.  It was a challenge to say the least but I sure learned more about myself in the process.  I could do it and life went on and it was an adventure all around.  I'm better for it.

God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be back tomorrow.  Blessings to all