Sunday, December 18, 2016

I Have a Plan

Good Evening,

After some thoughtful consideration, I think I have a workable plan that will work for me in the weight loss predicament I find myself in.  A little warm up here.  Seems like what I've tried in the past was something I suddenly had to adapt to immediately.  Not a gradual moving into.  I just had to change overnight so usually I had a couple of days to eat all the things I wouldn't be able to eat.  Like all the chocolate and ice cream, fried chicken and french fries, well you get the idea.

This idea of mine helps me to move slowly into the mental place where I will be ready to, in a couple of weeks, be able to in a natural way, eat the right amounts of the right things and stop at a regular time every evening.  I just began to write down what I've eaten for each meal and no in between food. Next Saturday I will begin reading labels and counting calories, measuring and all that.  I will eat 300 calories per meal and 600 split between 4 snacks.

Meal planing will be my mode this next Thursday and Friday...  I will log it all each day and hopefully this whole process will have tuned me up to follow the 1500 calorie eating plan.  In the past, once I begin eating well I feel better day by day.  Increasing my exercise should help that as well but I haven't really figured how that's going to work.  Yesterday it was 6 degrees and started out that way today.  Tomorrow it starts at 18 degrees, 37 degrees at 3 pm.  That's pretty cold.  I've done it before so I'll just have to set my mind and do it.

I'm looking forward to success.

Blessings to ya'll.     Judy             P.S. If you are in a battle of this sort, may God Bless you and give you the strength to pursue your goal and the continued encouragement to take it a day at a time.

No comments: