Sunday, December 11, 2016

Life Sure Does Get Exciting!

Hellooooo,

I'm telling you it really does and the sun is shinning and I'm fixin to eat lunch at 3:15 pm.  Ho Ho Ho
Why do I think life is exciting?  Because it's Jesus' birth month.  In our family we start celebrating our birthdays at the beginning of the month until the end, so that's what I'm doing.  Celebrating the birthday of Jesus, my savior and Lord.

Went to church this morning and had a wonderful time, singing, dancing, clapping, hugging, laughing and loving.

Now, after lunch it's gonna be about....intermission time!  Had to go across the street to a friend and look at her apartment inside and make note of where I might put things as I'm moving which might be tomorrow for a start.  I'll know about that in the morning.  So, now that intermission is over, a bowl of soup and then it's about packing the bedroom closets as much as I can in a couple of hours.

After looking at the new apartment look a like, I've reconsidered whether or not I will have to downsize.  Maybe just use things for a different purpose when I get there.  It's a challenge, but then I like a good challenge.  All for this Sunday folks.  Just remember and know:

The angel said in Luke 2:10 "Then the angel said to them (the shepherds), Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people." nkj emphasis mine.

Blessings all........Judy, senior

No comments: