Friday, December 2, 2016

Not Sure I'm Ready

Hey,

Not sure I'm ready for cold weather just quite yet.  And it isn't really cold yet.  Need some more sweats, and socks.  I know, it doesn't matter if I'm ready or not, it's coming anyway.  I'm trying to mind the electricity so the thermostat is set at 65.  Not too cold, just wearing more clothes.

My artificial fire has been burning all day for coziness along with the Christmas lights in the window.  Worked a while on some jewelry pieces for some friends to purchase as gifts.  Visited a neighbor and met with my prayer partner.  Missed out on a Christmas party for the volunteers but will be going to a Christmas brunch tomorrow with the women's group at church.

Accidentally got on to a senior dating website.  Really, didn't mean to, it came through when I was scrolling on Face Book.  So far I haven't been able to get rid of it, but I have one more thing to try.  I'm going to add it to my email  list to delete.  Hopefully that will do it.  I tried unsubscribing but it thows me to a page that says it's blocked.  I finally figured that it's the unsubscribe page that's blocked.  Tricky!!!

It's late and time for me to turn in.  Hope you all had a good day and sleep well tonight.  Blessings....Judy, Senior, Widowed, and Single.

No comments: