Thursday, December 1, 2016

Processing

Hi.  Please excuse the present arrangement.  I'm trying to figure out how to get my picture on the page the way I want it and so it will show up every post.  And I still can't figure how to read any comments that you leave.  It'll happen, it's processing!

I'm wearing a copper bracelet!.  They say it's suppose to address any pain in your body and also give you energy.  They also say it works or it doesn't work so I thought I'd try it and see if it works.

Took my Wendy to the Vet this evening.  She is very anxious and she has been taking medication to help calm her down, so we went to get her prescription refilled.  She also had her nails clipped and a dose of the bordello vaccine.  She had gained a little over a pound and on a doxie that's too much so we will work on that.  We've not been walking as much so going to have to change that too.  I'm happy she's mine even if she did growl at the Rottweiler in the waiting room at the Vet.

That's all folks!     Blessings to all and to all a good night!    Judy

No comments: